Travelers need to apply for Thailand Pass via https://tp.consular.go.th.
Measures to Enter Thailand for Non-Thai Nationals during COVID-19 situation until further notice
Please be aware that Thailand has been in the National State of Emergency to fight against COVID-19, those who enter Thailand must strictly comply with the national disease prevention measures.
|1. Holder of passports from countries/territories in 30-day Visa Exemption or 15-day Visa On Arrival ( https://bit.ly/3a3Cgpd ) can enter Thailand without a Thai Visa, so can immediately register at https://tp.consular.go.th at least 7 days before flight date to receive a Thailand Pass. Once in Thailand, can apply for further extension of stay at the Thai Immigration, such as another 30 days for Visa Exemption at the discretion of the Immigration.
|2. Holder of passports that already contains valid Thai Re-Entry Stamp/Thai Visa can enter Thailand without applying for a Thai Visa, so can immediately register at https://tp.consular.go.th at least 7 days before flight date to receive a Thailand Pass|
|3. Travelers that would like to obtain a Thai Visa to enter Thailand can proceed as follows :
1. The traveler (or representative) studies complete information regarding visa application and brings the Passport, Completed visa application form, Visa Fee, and all additional required documents according to each Visa Category (http://www.thaiembassyjakarta.com/en/consular-services) (Additional Requirements for Non-Indonesian Applicants http://www.thaiembassyjakarta.com/en/consular-services/additional-requirements-for-non-indonesian-applicants/) inside an envelope to submit inside at the Visa Section at the Royal Thai Embassy in Jakarta from Monday to Thursdays 9.00hr – 11.30hr (excluding holidays). Visa application not available at the Royal Thai Honorary Consulate in Denpasar/Surabaya/Medan. Visa application by mail is currently not accepted.
2. The Embassy will issue Thai Visa within 4 working days after complete documents submission.
3. Once applicants received the Thai Visa, can proceed to register at https://tp.consular.go.th at least 7 days before flight date to receive a Thailand Pass.(Visa applicants are suggested to submit application at least 15 days prior to the intended travelling date to Thailand.)
Email inquiries regarding Thai Visa : email@example.com
Thai Visa Application
Travelers entering the Kingdom of Thailand will need to obtain a visa according to the purpose of their visit. However, nationals of some countries and territories are entitled to visa exemption or obtain visa on arrival. (see: List of Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand)
Visa Application and Collection hours:
For visa application: Monday to Thursdays (except Embassy’s holidays): 09.00 – 11.30 hrs.
For visa collection: Monday to Friday (except Embassy’s holidays): 13.30 – 15.00 hrs.
- Visa application process takes at least 4 working days. The Consular Section does not provide same-day visa service.
- Applicants are strongly advised to apply at least 10 – 15 working days in advance of their anticipated travel but no more than 2 months before the expected date of arrival in Thailand.
- The visa fee is non-refundable and must be paid in cash in Indonesian Rupiah only. (see below)
- Completed application form.
- Passport with at least two blank pages left, valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival in Thailand.
- Two clear and recent photographs. (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Other supporting documents. (depending on the type of visas being applied)
- Damaged, invalid or altered passports will not be accepted.
- Documents in languages other than Thai or English must be translated to either Thai or English.
- Supporting documents will be kept, please photocopy important documents before submission.
- Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary, without prior notice. The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to decline any visa application whereby any required document is absent.
- The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to refuse visa to applicants with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable.
Visa Application Fees:
|Type of Visa||Fee|
(Special Tourist Visa, single-entry – STV)
|Transit Visa||Single-Entry||IDR 490,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “B”||Single-Entry||IDR 1,120,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “ED”||Single-Entry||IDR 1,120,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “M”||Single-Entry||IDR 1,120,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “F”||Single-Entry||IDR 1,120,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “O”||Single-Entry||IDR 1,120,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “O-A”||Multiple-Entry||IDR 2,800,000|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Type “O-X”||Multiple-Entry||IDR 5,600,000|
|SMART Visa (1 year)||Multiple-Entry||IDR 5,600,000|
|SMART Visa (2 years)||Multiple-Entry||IDR 11,200,000|
|SMART Visa (3 years)||Multiple-Entry||IDR 16,800,000|
|SMART Visa (4 years)||Multiple-Entry||IDR 22,400,000|