Non-Immigrant Visa Type “O-A” (Long Stay) may be granted to applicants aged 50 and above who wish to retire in Thailand. Applicants for this type of visa must be Indonesian citizens or have Temporary Resident Permit (KITAS) or Permanent Resident Permit (KITAP). The visa is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Qualifications of the Applicants:
- 50 years of age and above (on the date of submitting the application)
- Not being a person prohibited from entering the Kingdom of Thailand
- Having no criminal record against the security of Thailand and the country of his/her nationality, or the country of his/her residence
- Having the nationality of or the residence in the country where his/her application is submitted
- Not having prohibited disease as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No. 14 (B.E. 2535)
Note: Successful applicants will not be allowed to work in Thailand
- Application fee (Cash only in Indonesian Rupiah – Non-refundable): IDR 2,800,000
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to refuse visa to applicant with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable.